This is What Our Learners Are Saying......
Dignity at Work training - Very well presented. Learnt things that I didn’t know before. (I) will use these skills when I’m next in the workplace
Dignity at Work training - Thought provoking and interesting topics. Really enjoyed the course and the interaction between trainers and learners
Customer Service course – I liked that the trainers seemed genuinely interested in the topic and about our workplace. They also listened to everyone’s views and made everyone feel comfortable to express their views
Leading the Team (Leadership training) – I appreciate the opportunity to ask questions and voice opinions (during training session). I found the session was a combination of confirming my current management practices and highlighting ways to evolve / improve further. Thanks
SEARCH© Assessment Centre Workshops
Several Forces are currently delivering workshops to offer support to those candidates from under represented groups, in order to assist their workforce to become more diverse and representative of the society in which they police.
These have filled quickly and many people have already missed the opportunity to attend one of these workshops.
Lumar Training are highly experienced in supporting candidiates who are applying for the role of Police Constable. If you have been unable to book onto a Force workshop, why not book onto one of our Application Support Workshops which will give you everything you need to know about the recruitment process including Assessment Centre support.
Why Choose Lumar Training
- All our trainers are Subject Matter Experts with vast personal experience of the Justice Sector and disciplined environments.
- Our teaching staff all have recognised training qualifications
- Our friendly committed team deliver training which is both engaging and rewarding
- We will provide guidance and support to every learner throughout their qualification
- We provide high quality training to organisations helping you to achieve results within a budget
For More Information Call Us On
0151 728 3265